When considering Absolute Collision, please take this into consideration:
- I-CAR Gold Class certification: This is the most in-depth training program in the U.S. Our team dedicates on average 100 hours a year to I-CAR training. We are the ONLY shop in Cleveland County with I-CAR Gold certification. Go to www.I-CAR.com for more info.
- Paint Manufacturer training/certification: We can offer a lifetime warranty on our refinish repairs due to our factory trained refinish technicians. Our technicians go through a rigorous training process by our supplier, Sherwin-Williams, in order to use their advanced AWP paint system.
- Factory Approved Paint System: Not all paint systems are equal. Not using a factory approved paint system is a recipe for future paint problems and/or warranty issues.
- Heated downdraft paintbooth: Providing a factory-like finish year round.
- Each car manufacturer is very specific on how they require their vehicles to be repaired in case of a collision repair. Each vehicle is designed differently in how they absorb and dissipate damage in a crash. Today´s vehicles now use magnesium, aluminum, high strength steels, plastics, and even carbon fiber in traditional collision repairs. We strive to research the recommended OE, I-CAR & refinish procedures to determine the proper repair for your vehicle.
- Written warranty: Absolute Collision provides a limited lifetime written warranty.
- No other collision repair facility in our market, dealer or independent, can match our array of training and equipment.